- Bitcoin Price Watch: BTC/USD Sellers In Control
- Ethereum Classic Price Analysis: ETC/USD Consolidating Near $15
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP/USD Facing Tough Challenge
- Schwartz Rides Again: Tour de Schwartz EU
- Bitcoin Bull Tom Lee Sticking to his $25k Prediction
- Growing Support for an XRP Symbol
- Mitsubishi Corporation, Krungsri and Standard Chartered Pilot Payments from Thailand to Singapore on RippleNet
- Welcome to Xpring
- German Online Bank Chooses Bitcoin Over SWIFT
- EOS Long-term Price Analysis
Ethereum classic price moved into a negative zone against the US Dollar and Bitcoin. ETC/USD is correcting higher, but upsides are likely to be capped by $15.80-16.00
Ripple price remained in a bearish zone against the US Dollar and Bitcoin. XRP/USD traded towards $0.5750 before starting an upside correction towards $0.6200.
Tom Lee, Co-founder and Managing Partner of Fundstrat Global Advisors is doubling down on his bullish bitcoin predictions for 2018 despite the recent slump.